Senior Consultant – IT Audit
Advaion is always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. Our professionals enjoy client service and discovering innovative ways to exceed client expectations. We are committed to practicing work/life balance and offer extremely competitive salary and benefit packages.
Qualified Candidates responsibilities include:
- Provide ISN solutions including IT risk assessments, General and Application level control auditing and testing, change management reviews, implementation, and operation and/or platform reviews.
- Evaluate and design system-based and manual controls around ERP business processes such as SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards and other applications.
- Review information security controls to advise on effective, efficient and secure access to information within various applications.
- Clearly communicate information security and technology issues to clients formally and informally
- Bachelor’s degree from a college/university in a related field
- Two to five years of experience in an IT environment within the Big 4 or large regional firm
- Experience conducting business impact analysis, including process decomposition, risk impact analysis, IT asset analysis and recovery prioritization activities
- Knowledge of specific requirements regarding security as it applies to data, interfaces, and integration.
- CISA, CISSP certifications