Advaion focuses on the needs of our clients and offers high quality services to help them achieve their goals.
Our clients are successful businesses that are quickly achieving and surpassing their goals. Advaion consultants take a deep dive into financial, accounting, and managerial processes to improve business operations.
- SOX 404
- Efficiency Studies
- Buy-side and sell-side due diligence services
- Accounting Reports
- Management Reviews
- Procedure Development
- Financial Analysis
- Process Re-engineering
- Acquisition integration services
The typical time it takes a company to go public is 2 years during which time all accounting and management processes, systems, and operations need to be able to meet compliance standards and scalability . Advaion has successfully guided companies through the process of IPO and transformed what can be a stressful experience into a rewarding one for our clients. They implement their knowledge in the following areas to ensure the IPO is on time, in budget, and compliant.
- IPO Preparedness Assessment
- SEC Filing Assistance
- Corporate Governance Function
- Historical Financial Statements
- Compliant Financial Reporting
- Internal Controls for IPO
- EPS, Dilution and Capitalization
- Comfort Letter Documentation
Internal Audit and Governance
We work with our clients to advise them on best auditing practices, compliance standards, and provide recommendations on internal audit activities. In doing so, we help our clients asses their level of risk and susceptibility to financial irregularities, like fraud.
- Pre-Audit Prep
- Outsourcing of Internal audit
- Co-sourcing of internal audit
- Internal Controls Review
- Entity Risk Assessment
- Loss Prevention
Technology is changing rapidly and more information is available to make informed decisions. Our consultants help clients from start to finish, by assessing their needs, recommending the most effective system and then guiding them through the integration process.
- ERP System Assessment
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- IT Project Management
- Network Access Review
- Change Control Management
- IT Security Advising
- Data Center Control Evaluation
- Application Control Reviews